Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello Blog World!





So - it has been one crazy-busy summer, full of unexpected trips, scheduled trips, and lots and lots of every day, hum drum work.  I have been MIA in blogging and now that my totally spirited toddler is going back to Pre-school, I have deicided to pick up where I left off.

My 3 year old is heading back to school tomorrow for 2 days a week and will hopefully give me an opportunity to get some things done.  We have decided to place him in a Montessori program, to see if he is able to perform better.  His regular pre-school, that he enjoyed, was a difficult fit.  The schedule was some what unpredictable and he grew bored very easily.  So, we are hopeful that Montessori will give him an opportunity to learn and make new friends.  His old school, he was pretty much the class favorite and had 2 girlfriends... We had to have a talk.  :-)  He was also the class leader.  His teacher told me that he would either grow up to be a preacher or the president because he was in such command of the classroom.  

So, if you get a chance pray for us!


Here is a new sign that I painted and placed in my booth space at Meadows. 



And my favorite summer find - how great is this picnic basket?  It's in great condition, but the paint is a little faded.  I just loved the basket, but had to take it to the shop! 

I hope that you all have had wonderful summers and accomplished more than I have!  

Good Night! XOXO 

1 comment: