Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Give Away Winner!!!



Thank you ALL for participating in my very first Give Away!
I used Randomizer.org to determine the winner and

Congradulations to....



Thank you Ahrisha!  I hope you enjoy the plate.  I will contact you about shipping!


Rachelle!

1 comment: