Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Relaxing Moments!

First I would like to say thanks for the posts on my Foodie Friday entry!

It may be hard to beleive, but with two little ones, a relaxing moment may come in different forms than the norm. My relaxing moment of the week was creating a sweet little sign.


Full shot of my sign:


Close up of Mr. Bird


Creating signs is something new to me, but I REALLY love it.  I get to be creative and learn a new skill.  Painting and crafting has really been a release for me.  I love being at home with my children and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  It has been the most amazing blessing in my life.  But I have to tell you, it wasn't easy transitioning from an on the go, traveler. ( I traveled for my big girl job, before my kids)  I was gone pretty much 24 days a month) When I started staying home, I started searching for something that would allow me to relax my mind.  And I found what I really love.  My other passion is reading.  Which I do not get to do very often anymore.

I hope all of you have a relaxing moment this week and if you feel like sharing I would love to hear how you unwind!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment