Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a Week!








Gaucamole Tostadas




OH MY GOODNESS! So much green on that plate. Maybe it's a dish for Kermit!
No special recipe for this. I found a package of flour (uncooked) tortillas at Walmart and fried them in a little olive oil for a crispy texture.
The flavor was much better than regular packaged tortillas.
I added some Guacamole, Lettuce, Red Onion, and topped the Tostada with a little lime juice.
They were easy and delicious.




Hello to everyone and Thank you for the comments on my previous post!
I have had a pretty stressful week.  On Tuesday I got locked out of my car, with both of my kids, phone, purse, everything locked in it.  And I could not reach anyone (Husband, Dealership, ECT) for assistance, but luckily the Police Department and Fire Department responded quickly and they were able to get a local Tower on scene to get into my car.  No damage to the car and other than being a little shaken up, we are all ok.  I am just so thankful that the Lord was watching over us with this happening during a cool winter day.

Well, on to some fun stuff! 

I am on the search for Zebra birthday party ideas and I came across this blog:

The ideas on this blog are so wonderful, colorful, fun, and creative.  I just love the newest entry: a Raggedy Ann and Andy party theme.  If you get a chance, take a look because the ideas on this page are so fun.  Especially if you have a few little ones running around. 
For tomorrow, I plan to share a few pictures of the Birthday party I hosted on Saturday.
Well, I hope that you all have had a wonderful week and that you enjoy the wonderful dishes on all of the blogs!

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful snack!

    :)
    ButterYum
    PS - I didn't visit the link you posted, but you'll have to make a zebra cake for the party. Google it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete