Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flea Market Finds!

I am busy and on the hunt for wonderful things for my booth space at
Meadows of Memories and Momentos in Argyle, TX
and this last Saturday at the Bowie Flea Market, I found so many treasures it was unbelievable!

This isn't the best picture, but I found 7 Limoges Plates


The sweet little Lords Prayer plate, the hanging basket in the background and two very lovely doilies!

At the Bowie Flea Market, they have one booth filled with gorgeous fabric remnants at a great price. I found this damask peice. It will go well with my Zebra Birthday Party coming up!

I also found a beautiful twin size headboard that I have a specific project in mind.  I wasn't able to get a picture of the headboard.  It is currently at my friends house waiting for me to bring a larger vehicle to pick it up!

My final booth item is this little pillow I created with a clipart image.  I wanted something a little romantic with Valentinesday coming up!

I hope everyone else has had a productive and relaxing weekend.  I am feeling very blessed in my life right now, although I am very busy, I am grateful to be busy.  I hope to see everyone on this weeks Foodie Friday now that I have a bit more time to create a nice dish.

Happy President's Day!



1 comment:

  1. The design on the pillow is cool. It demonstrates a great piece of art. I admire the skills required to form such kind of pillow.

    ReplyDelete