Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Oh SOoo Boring Bathroom


So, I promised some pics of my Oh sooo boring bathroom.  This is looking into the Bath through the door.  I hate the blue and want to change out the cabinets for dark wood and a nice Vanity and add some nice crown moulding.  I guess it has to do with having two toddlers, but I really want a romantic bathroom and Master bedroom (the bedroom is pretty blah too!)  Does anyone have any suggestions on paint color?  The space is not large and I like to change accessories and things like that ever so often. 
I also want to keep my Bedroom a color I can change out bedding.  I get way too bored with one specific bedding or colors or decorations.  I want to set a mood and I am just stuck.  I equate it to writers block.  
 

When we purchased our house, it had carpet in the bathroom.  We did a few minor things to update, but being newlyweds we didn't have alot of money to invest in our Bathroom.  We plan to re-tile the shower and I want a new "white" bathtub.  We also plan to change the tile on the floor.  I love all colors, but I really want something clean, french vintage, and beautifully romantic.


This is the closet entry area.   It is just so blah. 

Well on a lighter note here is a picture of my two wonderful babies "doing the dishes" for mommy!

The kitchen, like the master bath and bedroom, is another future project, but I at least have some ideas for the area!

Thanks for any ideas you guys may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment