Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 26, 2010

La ti da~ Making changes

Howdy everyone!  I am in a wonderful mood today and working on changes to my online shop and getting ready to move into a new booth space at Meadows of Memories & Momentos in Argyle, Tx.

I have changed the design on my shop website and I will be adding a new category called Vintage Home.  I will be adding some of my Vintage and French inspired wares to my website.  I am also moving into a new booth space at the Antique shop in town.  The new space is a bit more visible and has slightly more space.  The antique shop is not very large, but there are so many charming things to see. Right across the street, there is another shop and little bistro in an old bank called The General Store.  It is filled with wonderful home accessories and the old bank vault is a wine cellar.  I am drooling over a painted door, I would just love for my formal room, next time I stop in I will try to get a picture! 

On top of all the web store and booth space changes, I am working on a birthday party for my neice.  she will be turning 13 and we will be having a zebra and hot pink themed sleep over.  I am including a few pictures of the work in progress.  Nothing shown is completely finish, but just an idea of what we will be setting up.

The girls will be watching movies, along with many other games and activities, so I am going to setup a Candy bar in front of the TV for the girls to enjoy.  We will have many different types of candy, plus Cupcake pops.  As seen on http://www.bakerella.com/

Teenagers are all about pictures right now and to have some fun I will be setting up a photo booth for the girls.  This is my inspiration!


And to go along with the photo booth, I will be creating a photo montag of Angela and her friends above the fire place!


I have one craft activity planned for the girls... Did I say we will have a total of 11 teenagers?!  My main rule - don't talk to me.  Just kidding!  The girls will get to make Bottle Cap necklaces with Zebra print images and ribbon for the necklace. 

And the Evening festivities will be roasting Marshemellows and Hot Dogs over a fire pit!  As long as the weather cooperates.  I trully want to create a fun and memorable evening for all the girls coming.  I plan to send them home with their very own Zebra photo album, sleep masks, bath stuff, hot pink chinese lanterns for thier rooms, and lots of other goodies.  (Plus the leftover Candy Bar yummies!)

I love part planning.  It allows me to be creative and have fun and it's even better when it is for someone else and I get to suprise them with so many fun things.

Well, this is my week and I hope everyone has a Blessed and wonderful weekend!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment