Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On the Hunt...

As a new shop owner... or at least I am working on being a shop owner... I am on the hunt for some fun items to add to my online shop website.  I have found a few resources, but I am really working on what type of style to go with.  I love cottage, shabby chic and I love the Frenchy look.  Maybe I will do all 3! I am really in love with the new burlap pillows with french style images on them.

(Not sure where I saw this pillow - if anyone knows let me know!)


The texture is wonderful and to me it is very simple.  I also plan to continue shopping for vintage items to sell in my booth space and a few to add to my online shop.  I recently found a beautiful vintage sugar shaker.


I actually plan to keep this one for myself.  I saw a sugar shaker like this used in the bathroom with bath salts and it was so beautiful.  I do plan to let the silver topper patina!

Ok, fellow bloggers, I have a decorating dilema.  I want to create a beautiful and romantic master bathroom.  Right now my bathroom is a very unpleasant blue and pretty BLAH.  Does anyone have any resources or ideas?  I will post some pictures of my bathroom tomorrow.  I think I am leaning to a Frenchy look.  I wish I didn't have designers block! My poor little camera is having some problems.  It probably doesn't help that I lug it around in my bag with out a case!

Well, I hope to get back to cooking for the Foodie Friday!  My big girl day job has been keeping me pretty wrapped up in work.  Lots n Lots of work...  It seems that instead of slowing down and getting to a regular pace, we are speeding up and working on increasing our output.  Also, if any of you bloggers have time, Say a prayer for my sweet cousing.  Her name is Wendy and she was diagnosed with cancer this past year.  She is currently in the hospital with an infection, but seems to be doing better.  She has pretty much isolated herself and is falling into a depression.  I hope to visit her Saturday and pray that the Lord will work in her heart and start allowing people to help her!

Have Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment