Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Between Naps on the Porch Give-A-Way

It must be that season, because there are some awesome!  And I mean awesome give-a-ways going on.

50$ to Homegoods from Between Naps on the Porch!


Also, BNOTP Announced that Homegoods is hosting 6 weeks of contest.

To get the details check out BNOTP or Homegoods website!

Good Luck to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle...thanks so much for posting about the great Giveaways! BTW, your cottage is absolutely adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete