Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Great Garage Sale Batman!

Ok... It's Friday and I am feelin like being pretty goofy.  I found a great garage sale to visit today - Thanks to my Pal Katie!  And here are my finds!


These beautiful little McCoy planters for 5$ a peice



This fantastic Radish pitcher.

Such a unique Gaudy teacup and suacer!

And!

This set - Cream & Sugar dishes and 3 matching cups.

I also purchased a 3 tier table to refinish, but I did not have time to take pictures.

Well, I hope everyone has a funtastic weekend!  Full of good Food, great Finds, and lots of loved ones.


I will be visiting my cousin, her mom(my first cousin) was just told her cancer has spread and that they can no longer treat her (chemo).  She has 3 children two of which are closer to my age and an 8 year old daughter.  Plus 5 grandchildren.  The family is pretty heart broke, so if you all have a moment to say a prayer for strength it would be much appreciated.

God bless to all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are gems! I haven't been to a garage sale for a long time now. Your post made me want to go treasure hunting in our local second-hand market today. Hmmm.....let's see.

    It breaks my to hear about your cousin's mom. Prayers are lifted now...

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete