Welcome to my Blog!

Hi and Welcome!

I am pretty new to blogging, but I love reading blogs and looking at all of the creative ideas other cottage lovers have! I love thrifting, vintage items, and entertaining. I am also trying to start my own business, using my very own creativity. I make little girls Tutu's and I love making fun creative signs. I am learning to sew and can't wait to create with you! I am working on new inventory for the new year, so I will be updating it as much as I can!

Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A little crafting goes a long way!


This is a sign I made for one of my fellow vendors at Meadows of Memories and Momentos.  She has the most beautiful booth space at our Antique shop.  The next time I am in there I will get a picture of it.
Her house is done in Coral, Yellow, Green, and White!  I love all of those colors, they are not your usual shabby chic choices, but absolutely beautiful together. I have to say, I really enjoy making these signs, they give me a bit of a creative outlet and stress relief! There are countless ways to create beautiful, one of a kind decor for your home, in any color and with any saying you like.  I also decoupaged the Rose on.  I hope it isn't too "pink".  I found a lovely shade of Coral at Lowe's and matched my paint to the paint swatch.  Well, we shall see!  If it isn't quite the right color - I may just keep it for my Kitchen nook!  What kind of creative outlet do y'all have?  I am always on the look out for new ways to express myself and release some stress!  I used to color when I worked in a office building.  I worked in a call center and always had crayola's and coloring books!  Now, I get to find fun things to do at home!   

We are enjoying some wonderful, warm weather here in Texas ( not too warm)! 

 

Livie was enjoying the day out on our deck.  She decided to be a little artist and doodle in my notebook.



We had lots of yard work to do and of course Olivia was the supervisor!


And plenty of plain ol fun!


Well, I hope ya'll are having a great week too!  Here is one last picture of my find for the week for my booth space. 


I just love baskets right now!  Maybe it's the time of year.  The little glass bowl has a slightly green color to it and the box is just so pretty!

Ya'll have a wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment